Four steps to using CyberWISER Light:
- Create an account on the CyberWISER website (https://cyberwiser.eu/user/register) and fill in the required fields.
- You will receive an email with an activation link. Complete your profile by inserting and saving your password.
- Click on the blue button (CyberWISER Light) at the top of the page and start using the tool.
- Read the information about the benefits of using the tool on the Welcome Page and start using the tool.
Answer the 28 questions of the questionnaire. When you have completed the questionnaire, you will receive a report on your risk assessment and how to improve it.There is also an option to perform a vulnerability test.
In order to perform the vulnerability test, you need to first copy the authentication token shown in the vulnerability test page in a text file called "wrapb-token.txt".
- Copy the “wrapb-token.txt" file into the root folder of your web server ( or in /static subfolder ). Someone from your IT team should perform this action.
- Select the web server type from the categories available in the drop down menu.
- Assign values in reference to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information present on the web server that is the subject of the vulnerability test.
- Insert your web server address in the target field and you’re ready to perform your vulnerability test. To start click on “Perform Vulnerability test”
After the vulnerability test is finished, a report is generated indicating the test impact on each parameter and a list of potential vulnerabilities.