Cyber-Range Network is glad to invite you to the Joint Webinar that will be conducted online, on 26.11.2020, at 11.00-12.50 CET, via gotomeeting platform.
What is the “Cyber-Range Network”?
The “Cyber-Range Network” is a collaboration initiative created jointly from three EU funded projects: FORESIGHT, Cyber-MAR and SPIDER.
These projects created the “Cyber-Range Network” having as main objectives:
- to promote collaboration and to facilitate exchange of knowledge among them;
- to showcase their respective project results to a wider audience;
- to perform joint dissemination activities;
- to improve awareness regarding cybersecurity preparedness and training.
What is the Joint Webinar about?
This webinar is the first step to landmark the beginning of a productive collaboration and streamline the initial course of actions.
What is the aim of this joint webinar?
This joint webinar mainly aims to:
- Introduce the three projects along with their key objectives and the current progress;
- Present the concept of cyber-ranges as virtual training environments and how they can be used for cyber warfare;
- Exchange views and hold an interactive and productive discussion with the webinar participants.
The CYBERWISER.EU's session
Within the Cyber Range Network, joint webinar CYBERWISER.eu will hold a session titled "Building cybersecurity training environment to protect ICT systems ".
In this session, it will be shown the full potential of CYBERWISER.eu platform in providing a customised cybersecurity training capable of enable your staff to effectively protect your company.
Who is the Target Audience?
Our event is addressed to stakeholders of all backgrounds that are interested in cybersecurity technological advancements.
Mark your calendar and register to join the Cyber-Range Network Joint Webinar.
A provisional agenda can be found here.
Additional information on the connection details will be sent to you, via email, prior to the event.
It will be a great honour for us to welcome you virtually on 26.11.2020.
Registration is free of charge but required.
Please use the link here to register and receive the connection details!