Stakeholders Expert Board
CYBERWISER.eu Stakeholders Expert Board (SEB): a dynamic group of thought leaders across Europe and globally. SEB members bring multiple insights on cybersecurity across a very broad range of stakeholders, spanning:
- Cybersecurity training in higher education and skills competence.
- Training for employees in government and large companies.
- Making cyber range affordable for SMEs and tailored to their needs.
- Integrating CYBERWISER.eu results in educational and academic institutes.
- IoT security, real-time monitoring, security analytics and new threats.
- Sharing cyber incidents across components; network security.
- Mitigation and human factors in cybersecurity.
CYBERWISER.eu exchanges with its SEB members every quarter, including face-to-face/virtual meetings. Members give both practical and strategic advice on CYBERWISER.eu: technical developments, the Full Scale Pilots as early end-users and the Open Pilots to bring in new users of the integrated cyber range platform. As such, the SEB helps shape CYBERWISER.eu positioning and value in the maketplace.
The last SEB meeting took place in March 2020 as a virtual meeting.