Stakeholders Expert Board
CYBERWISER.eu Stakeholders Expert Board (SEB): a dynamic group of thought leaders across Europe and globally. SEB members bring multiple insights on cybersecurity across a very broad range of stakeholders, spanning:
- Cybersecurity training in higher education and skills competence.
- Training for employees in government and large companies.
- Making cyber range affordable for SMEs and tailored to their needs.
- Integrating CYBERWISER.eu results in educational and academic institutes.
- IoT security, real-time monitoring, security analytics and new threats.
- Sharing cyber incidents across components; network security.
- Mitigation and human factors in cybersecurity.
CYBERWISER.eu exchanges with its SEB members every quarter, including face-to-face meetings. Members give both practical and strategic advice on CYBERWISER.eu: technical developments, Pilots as early end-users and the Open Pilot, which will bring in new users of the integrated cyber range platform. As such, the SEB helps shape CYBERWISER.eu positioning and value in the maketplace.
The next SEB meeting is in December 2019.